Cart

Your cart is empty.

New CD

Home Forums Everything Else New CD

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Doyle lawson 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pam McKendrick

Doyle,
    I love your new cd Classic History! On the sea of life, you gotta dig a litter deeper and blue train, especially. I was sorry to hear you are losing a band member. My husband and I met you in Mountain View Arkansas on March 7 of this year and you were so nice to sign my mandolin 🙂 Suzanne said I have to wait until next year to get one of your t-shirts; I even looked on ebay for one! We live in Arizona and that was our second trip to Mtn View, we really like it there, the people are so friendly. I hope to be able to come to one of your concerts again soon.
    Pam McKendrick

#5543 Reply

Suzanne Lawson

Pam, Doyle and I were in AZ in September for a short vacation. We visited in Sedona for a week. It was still a little too hot for us but we had a great time. Doyle has had musicians come and go and his group just keeps getting better. They won the Diamond Awards Bluegrass Artist Of The Year Award tonight in Pigeon Forge, TN. Glad you are enjoying the Classic History and hope you download the songs they’ve been recording lately. You’ll be able to hear the group that won tonight!

#5745 Reply

Terry Bird

I love the song “I’m Going Home to Heaven Some Sweet Day”. I was wondering if I could get the arrangement of that. I would love to try that with the men in our Choir at Church. I’m certain there is no way we can do it anywhere close to as well as it’s done by you….but if we can even try it….it would give our group a lot of confidence to try easier things and do them well. I’m happy to pay for the arrangement. Thanks in Advance.

#5751 Reply

Doyle lawson

Terry, I play & sing by ear and only read shape note music. We don’t have any of the arrangements of our songs written down. I am sorry I can’t help you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: New CD
Your information: