Cart

Your cart is empty.

Songs to email

Home Forums Everything Else Songs to email

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Angela Estes 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dorothy Good

Hi, Your singing is most beautiful and I especially love the song Beyond the Sunset For Me. The Lord has given me songs to compose throughout my life. I would like to know if I could email them to you and perhaps you could enjoy singing them. I only have them in shape note format. If you are interested, where should I send them?
    Thank you and God bless you.
    Dorothy Good
    44952 CR D
    Center, CO 81125

#5439 Reply

Doyle Lawson

I would be happy to listen to your songs. I only get back with you if I decide to use one of your songs. If you want to send them to me, Doyle Lawson, P O Box 3141, Bristol, TN 37625.

#6010 Reply

Chaplain Vernon E. Landreth

Mr. Lawson, thank you for remaining touchable and approachable to you fans and supporters. Some entertainers have forgotten this. I am proud to see you continue to stay connected to those who love and support what you do. Chaplain Vernon.

#6016 Reply

Angela Estes

Doyle:

I saw where you have Jamie Dailey, Barry Scott, & Dale Perry with you at Ashville, NC for the Bluegrass first class. Do you plan to have them sing with you at The Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver Festival on May 8-10th. thank you for the wonderful music.

Sincerely,
    Angela Estes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Songs to email
Your information: