Cart

Your cart is empty.

Welcome to the Accompaniment CDs forum!

Home Forums Accompaniment CDs Welcome to the Accompaniment CDs forum!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marie shahan 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

scott
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Accompaniment CDs forum! To start a new topic, scroll down to the Create New Topic box. Add a title, the text of your question, and type in your name and email address. Then check back in a few days to see if someone has commented on your topic.

#6028 Reply

Judy Curry

Is there an accompaniment track with BGVS of Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver song “By The Side Of The Road”. This song is on Doyle’s album ” Beyond the Shadows”. I would like to buy this. I have heard this song over the years and would love to sing it at my Church. Thank You.

#6038 Reply

Doyle Lawson

Judy, I am sorry but we don’t have an accompaniment CD for ‘By The Side Of The Road’.

#6211 Reply

Jim Conger

I have the accompaniment CD for “In Your Arms”. My brother and I sing it and he plays the mandolin along with it. Is there a chord chart for the song? We also do “Help Is On The Way”. A chord chart for that one also would be great. Thanks.

#6234 Reply

Laura

Hello! I was looking for an accompaniment of “We Shall Inherit” to sing at church. Is this available anywhere? Thank you so much and God Bless!

#6270 Reply

Tom Campbell

I would love to have the accompaniment track with BGVS for the song “O FAR COUNTRY” from Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver’s “OPEN CAREFULLY, MESSAGE INSIDE” CD. Do you expect to have that available at any time?

#6272 Reply

Sister

I don’t yet know if we will do tracks for any of those songs or not. There will be something on facebook about it if/when it happens. Thanks for asking!

facebook.com/doylelawsonofficial

#6285 Reply

bryan

Hi, I’m checking to see if an accompaniment track or CD is available for the song “Help Me Lord”? We have a men’s group at our church and would love to sing it for our church. If not, is there sheet music or chord chart for the song?
    Thanks so Much!
    Bryan

#6286 Reply

Jeslyn

Love, love, your gospel songs and, like so many others here, am interested in accompaniment tracks so I can share during worship service. I will check your Facebook page on any releases and would like to request an A-T of “He Made the Tree”. That song pulls me in and speaks to my heart!

#6290 Reply

Jimmy Whited

I am looking for an accompaniment track for “Mountain View Missionary Baptist Church”.
    Thank You,
    Jimmy Whited

#6410 Reply

Jeff

Do you have the soundtrack “The Vison” with BGV’s.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

#6415 Reply

marie shahan

My husband and I would like to have a lot of the accompaniment cds to a lot of songs to sing in church.Our church is going back to its roots in music.Isn’t that awesome!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Welcome to the Accompaniment CDs forum!
Your information: